– On 10 may 2018,Vladimir Lungu participated at Eskişehir 8th edition of Opera and Ballet Days Festival, conducting Il Barbiere di Siviglia with Izmir State Opera.
– On 26 november 2017 Vladimir Lungu made his debut in Turandot with Cluj-Napoca National Romanian Opera.
– on 24 september 2017 Vladimir Lungu participated at Sibiu Opera Festival, conducting Cluj-Napoca Romanian National Opera in “Eugene Onegin” by P. I. Tchaikovsky
– On 21 september 2016 Vladimir Lungu made his debut with Iasi State Opera, Romania, conducting a Ballet Gala.
– In march 2016 Vladimir Lungu recorded “Variations For Orchestra”and “Symphonic Songs” of american composer Steven Lebetkin with soprano Alison Davy and The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
– on 19 february 2016 Vladimir Lungu finally makes his debut in his homeland, Moldova, conducting Stabat Mater by. G. Rossini with National Philharmonic of the Republic of Moldova.
– On 4 december 2015 Vladimir Lungu conducted Cukurova State Symphony Orchestra from Adana, Turkey. Concert program included “Rapsody in Blue” by G. Gershwin performed by well known turkish piano soloist Burcin Buke and the world premiere of “Variations For […]
– On 18 september 2015, Vladimir Lungu successfully made his debut with Transylvania State Philharmonic Orchestra. He conducted Season Opening Concert with works by Verdi and Beethoven and well known romanian concert pianist Sorin Petrescu.
– On 19 june 2015, Vladimir Lungu successfully made his debut with one of the finest romanian orchestras – Romanian National Radio Orchestra. He conducted Season Closing Concert with works by Mozart, Haydn and Tchaikovsky and well known romanian concert […]
– On 23 march 2015, after 8 years, Vladimir Lungu successfully returned to Cluj-Napoca Romanian National Opera, conducting “Carmen” by G. Bizet.
– On 1 february 2015 Vladimir Lungu successfully returned at Bucharest National Opera, conducting works by Rachmaninoff and Tchaikovsky in a Symphonic Concert with well known romanian conceret pianist Horia Maxim.
– On 3 september 2014, Vladimir Lungu successfully conducted “The Hunchback of Notre Dame ” ballet by Pugni, C. / Hoinic, B. with Mersin State Opera at the 21 thedition of Aspendos Opera and Ballet Festival.
– On 25 february 2014 Vladimir Lungu conducted the Izmir State Philharmonic Orchestra with world famous turkish concert pianist Gülsin Onay during a benefit concert for The Turkish Library for the Blind.
On 4 january 2014 Vladimir Lungu successfully conducted Mersin State Opera 20th Anniversary Gala Concert
– On 28 january 2013 Vladimir Lungu sucessfully conducted Mersin State Opera in a new production of “The Nutcracker” by P. I. Tchaikovsky.
– The upcoming projects for the 2013-2014 season includes new productions of “The Nutcracker” by P. Tchaikovsky, “The Hunchback of Notre-Dame” by C. Pugni & B. Hoinic, “Karyağdı Hatun” by O. Demiriş and “La Bohème” by G. Puccini.
– On 22 june 2013, Vladimir Lungu is going to conduct “Carmen” by G. Bize twith Mersin State Opera in the closing performance of 20th anniversary edition of Aspendos Opera and Ballet Festival.
– On 2 june 2013, Vladimir Lungu collaborated with world renowned José CURA who performed as conductor and singer also for the Opening Gala Concert of 20th anniversary edition of ASPENDOS INTERNATIONAL OPERA and BALLET FESTIVAL with Antalya State Opera […]
On 24 may 2013 Vladimir Lungu was awarded with the “Conductor of the Year” distinction by Turkey Lions Club Opera Awards.
– On 14 may 2013, Vladimir Lungu will participate at 12-th edition of Mersin International Music Festival, conducting Mersin State Opera in a new production of “Madama Butterfly” by G.Puccini.
– On 28 march 2013, Vladimir Lungu is going to conduct Mersin State Opera in a new production of “Carmen” by G. Bizet.
– On 23 october 2012, Vladimir Lungu conducted Mersin State Opera in a new production of “Özsoy”, first turkish opera, composed in 1934 by A. Saygun.
– On 5 july 2012,Vladimir Lungu participated at the 19-th edition of Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival. He successfully conducted “Zorbas” ballet, by greek composer M.Theodorakis, in coproduction with Mersin and Samsun State Opera Houses. The”Zorba”role was performed by […]
– On 3 may 2012, Vladimir Lungu will participate at 11-th edition of Mersin International Music Festival, conducting a premiere of “Zorbas” ballet, by famous greek composer M. Theodorakis, with Mersin State Opera.
– On 6 march 2012, Vladimir Lungu is going to conduct Mersin State Opera in a new production of “Le Corsaire” by A. Adam.
– On 27 december 2011,Vladimir Lungu is going to conduct Mersin Opera in a new production of “Don Pasquale” by G. Donizetti.
– On 8 december 2011, Vladimir Lungu will make his debut with Samsun State Opera conducting “The Arabian Nights” ballet by F. Amirov.
– In 2011-2012 season Vladimir Lungu will conduct 8 performances of “Gypsy Baron” by J. Strauss with Izmir State Opera.
– On 27 april 2011, Vladimir Lungu successfully conducted the Turkey’s premiere of “Aleko” by S. Rachmaninoff and Mersin premiere of “Abu Hassan” by C. M. von Weber.
– On 7 and 8 january 2011,Vladimir Lungu will make his debut with Izmir State Opera conducting New Year’s Concert.
– On 28 and 29 may 2010,Vladimir Lungu will conduct “The Bat” by J.Strauss, with Eskișehir Metropolitan Municipality Symphony Orchestra in collaboration with Mersin State Opera Choir and Soloists.
– On 7 and 8 may,Vladimir Lungu will participate in the “Opera Days” four day celebration of the art of opera in Istanbul -European Capital of Culture 2010. He will make his debut with Istanbul State Opera conducting the world […]
– on 2th April 2010, celebrating Chopin’s year, Vladimir Lungu conducted the Izmir State Philharmonic Orchestra with world famous turkish concert pianist Idil Biret.
– In 2010-2011 season Vladimir Lungu is going to conduct 11 performances of “Il Barbiere di Siviglia” with Istanbul State Opera, in a new production staged by well-known italian director Flavio Trevisan .
– Since september 2009 Vladimir Lungu became a General Music Director of Mersin State Opera.
– In october this year Vladimir Lungu is going to conduct a new production of “Tosca” by G. Puccini with Mersin State Opera.
– In september 2007 Vladimir Lungu became a conductor at the Mersin State Opera, Turkey
– In 2002 Vladimir Lungu joined the Romanian National Opera of Cluj-Napoca and during the next five years he made a lot of debuts, conducting various opera and ballet performances.